Certified, Monitored Safes For Private Clients
Certified And Monitored Home Safes For Private Clients
We can provide alarm, seismic, tamper and duress monitoring for your certified safe on request, including the provision of a range of mobile phone applications that will allow you to seamlessly integrate your home or home office safe with your alarm, CCTV and access control systems. Full audit, multi-user time locking, remote control and one time code systems (OTC) can also be provided on request.
As a NATO supplier our group is relied upon to secure critical environments all over Ireland, Europe and beyond, so whether your requirement is a home safe to protect your most valuable possessions or a home office safe specifically geared towards protecting data, we can supply and install a wide range of the most highly certified quality safes to suit any requirements. We are insured for safe delivery and installation.
Top Five Certified Integration Options For Safes
Alarm integration is a powerful, inexpensive addition to any certified safe. Below are the top five alarm integration options our clients currently use:
- Seismic Sensor: As a properly anchored safe is secured to a minimum of 5.6 Tons, and a certified digital safe lock cannot be manipulated open, power tool attack is the only option left for a professional burglar. A seismic sensor detects cutting, drilling and heat attacks but is not triggered by normal safe use. Works even when an alarm system is switched off.
- Tamper: Keypad and safe are monitored 24/7 for attempted tampering.
- Duress: Adding a digit to a valid safe lock code triggers a silent alarm.
- Remote Control: An enable/disable signal can be sent to the safe lock from an alarm panel or mobile phone.
- BPI: Shares open and close information with an alarm system. Can be used for audit, to send a notification or to open a video link.
IMPORTANT: All options above are certified to European safe and alarm standards EN1143-1 and EN15659. Unfortunately, there are still uncertified "safe monitoring" systems being recommended for these purposes which are illegal to fit to licensed alarm systems.