Controlled Drugs Audit Lock - DTL
Sargent and Greenleaf’s DTL gives an unprecedented level of control over dangerous drugs in a hospital or pharmacy environment. With all the benefits of a high security, digital solution while expanding flexibility with advanced features. Easily program access schedules, download audit events, and review data in a secure, user-friendly online interface. The digital time lock makes securing drugs after hours automatic.
- Four opening windows per day for up to 100 users.
- Program up to 30 holidays.
- User-friendly programming via website interface.
- Management Reset Code.
- 1,000 event-, time- and date-stamped audit trail.
- Fast download to USB flash drive and can be saved as PDF, Excel, Word or Txt file.
- Via keypad for single control, dual control and manager/employee modes.
- Configurable Manual Secure Functionality (00#).
- Improved Daylight Savings Time Feature.
- Integrated user interface with three keypad LEDs for lock status indication.
- Audible and visual signals every time bolt extends to locked position.
- Low battery signal.
- Non-solenoid construction eliminates threat of vibration and bouncing attacks.
- Penalty lockout feature prevents opening by entering sequential or random codes until a valid code is found.
- Time delay up to 99 minutes.
- Two years from the date of shipment from manufacturer.